Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TREASURY REGISTRAR (POWERS AND FUNCTIONS) ACT (CAP. 370)


PUBLICATION/LAW: TREASURY REGISTRAR (POWERS AND FUNCTIONS) ACT (CAP. 370)
AUTHOR/PUBLISHER: Bunge/Government of Tanzania

*I have this useful legislation., i.e the TREASURY REGISTRAR (POWERS AND FUNCTIONS) ACT (CAP. 370)[TANZANIA]  (and all its amendments until 2010) in both my bookshop and private library. To order, place a call, drop me an e-mail or simply tweet me on twitter. Per my terms and conditions.

*Denis Maringo (“Case Lawyer”/ Director, Legal Education Foundation of Tanzania (LEFT))

 0719.270.067  OR 0765.172.591 
(Tanzania’s country code: +255 [for international routed calls]. My U.S & Holland numbers are no anymore in use)

Email: dnmaringo@gmail.com  
                                                       
*DENIS MARINGO, LL.B. (Hons.)(Faculty of Law, University of Dar es Salaam); M. Sc. in Criminal Justice Administration (Texas, USA). (ptn.)
*Founding/Past Editor, University of Dar es Salaam’s Nyerere Law Journal; Former Secretary, UDLS (University of Dar es Salaam Law Society)

No comments:

Post a Comment